1. Cut the cauliflower into thick slices.
2. Whisk together the ancho powder, paprika, cumin, sea salt and olive oil. Mix with the cauliflower and toss until coated thoroughly.
3. Heat grill pan or vegetable grate over medium heat, grill the cauliflower until charred and al dente, about 10 minutes.
4. Sauté or grill optional peppers and onion until al dente
5. Remove from grill and sprinkle with fresh herbs.
Serve with corn tortillas, grilled peppers, lime wedges and your favorite salsa.
Southwest Wheat Berry Salad
- 4 cups Wheat Berries
- 3 TBSP Fresh Lime Juice
- 3 tsp Ground Cumin
- ½ tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 3 TBSP Olive Oil
- ½ tsp Sea Salt
- 1 cup Red Bell Pepper, Diced
- 2 TBSP Fresh Cilantro, Chopped
- 1 cup Whole Kernel Corn,
- Frozen, Thawed
- 2 cups Black Beans, Canned
1. Prepare wheat berries according to package recipe, cool.
2. Whisk together lime juice, cumin, salt, pepper and oil; blend well.
3. Mix together wheat berries, red pepper, corn, black beans, cilantro and dressing.